🌟 FREE SHIPPING!* 🌟
*United States domestic only. AK, HI, PR, message us prior to ordering.
Species: WalnutThickness: About 3/4"Width: 3/4"-3"Length & Quantity: Vary by box
- 12" box | 10-12" | apx 40-50 pcs
- 16" box | 14-16" | apx 25-30 pcs
- 24" box | 22-24" | apx 25-30 pcs
Box size will vary depending on availability. Sizes shown below are most common. Boxes are filled neatly with as many as we can fit inside so long as it doesn't exceed 20#s of wood (shipping restriction).
24" box measures about 24" x 10" x 4"
16" box measures about 16" x 14" x 4"
12" box measures about 12" x 12" x 5"
We cut a LOT of cutting board sticks here at Woodchucks Wood, and these are the scraps, rejects, and leftovers from our "perfect" cutting board kits. There is a lot of perfectly usable wood, some of it may require some elbow grease or creativity.
- Kiln dried wood
- All are S2S, most are S4S
- Great value for the price!
- Since these are rejects, there will be issues like:
- Knots, cracks, splits, wane, bark inclusions, streaks, sapwood, dents, chipout, cupping or warping, saw marks, tool marks, blade burn and more
- We call this "character"
- This is far from junk wood, but these are not "perfect" sticks
How to Buy:
- Pick your board length in the dropdown!
- We cut these in 3 different lengths 12", 16", 24"
- Other species are available - Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Mix
- These are stocked and ship in 3-5 business days
- Occasionally we run out (Oct-Jan) and it takes us a little longer to ship because we make them "on the fly"
- We shop multiple carriers for best rate available
- These are typically sent via USPS Priority or UPS Ground (3-5 days)
- You will get a notification with tracking information when your order leaves the shop
- We're a family-owned Wisconsin business that works with our local Amish community to purchase, mill, and pack our lumber.
- The Amish don't use electricity or phones but we are eager to work with them because of their strong work ethic and commitment to faith, family and community.
- We many years of woodworking experience. We understand the concern of ordering wood sight unseen over the internet. We strive to make every purchase a positive experience with clear communication.