- Kiln dried wood, sanded both sides and ready to use!
- Harvested sustainably by the Wisconsin Amish
American Black Walnut - Heartwood can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Color can sometimes have a grey, purple, or reddish cast. Sapwood is pale yellow-gray to nearly white. Figured grain patterns such as curl, crotch, and burl are also seen.
Discounts given when you buy 2-packs and 5-packs!
Doing Business with Woodchucks Wood:
- Special Requests - Need it cut to a specific size? Need the edges jointed? Leave us a message in the Customer Notes field.
- Widths 8"+ may be glue ups if we're low on stock. You will receive an email from us asking if we can do an edge glue up or provide you the same amount in narrower widths.
- Edge Glue Up - where we take narrower boards and glue the edges together to achieve the desired width. We can glue up to 34" wide.
- Processing Time - We are a custom cuts shop. Wood is cut when it is ordered (with the exception of several popular sizes). We kindly ask that you allow us up to 10 business days to process an order. Typically we are able to ship in 5 days.
- Shipping - We commonly use USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) and UPS Ground (4-5 days). If you purchase priority, we still need the "up to 10 days" to process the order. If you need a RUSH on your order, contact us.
- Can't Find Something - Need something you don't seen on the website - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.