- Kiln dried wood, sanded both sides and ready to use!
- Harvested sustainably by the Wisconsin Amish
American Black Walnut -¬†Heartwood can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Color can sometimes have a grey, purple, or reddish cast. Sapwood is pale yellow-gray to nearly white. Figured grain patterns such as curl, crotch, and burl are also seen.
Discounts given when you buy 2-packs and 5-packs!
Doing Business with Woodchucks Wood:
- Special Requests - Need it cut to a specific size? ¬†Need the edges jointed? ¬†Leave us a message in the Customer Notes field. ¬†
- Widths 8"+ may be glue ups if we're low on stock. ¬†You will receive an email from us asking if we can do an edge glue up or provide you the same amount in narrower widths.
- Edge Glue Up - where we take narrower boards and glue the edges together to achieve the desired width. ¬†We can glue up to 34" wide.
- Processing Time - We are a custom cuts shop. ¬†Wood is cut when it is ordered (with the exception of several popular sizes). ¬†We kindly ask that you allow us up to 10 business days to process an order. ¬†Typically we are able to ship in 5 days.
- Shipping - We commonly use USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) and UPS Ground (4-5 days). ¬†If you purchase priority, we still need the "up to 10 days" to process the order. ¬†If you need a RUSH on your order, contact us.
- Can't Find Something - Need something you don't seen on the website - email us at email@example.com.